Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Four Days With Sisters

I drove to Luanna's on Friday. Then we drove together to Deb's Saturday morning. Loaded Grandpa Jack's piano with lots of muscle help. We went to Deb's last Sharing Time in Primary Sunday as visitor's (we dressed up and I was Jairus' wife and Lu was a friend of Mary and Martha and talked about the miracle of Lazarus). Luanna left in the big truck after a rainy picnic. I came home Tuesday before Roxie's piano lessons and Max's wisdom top teeth extraction.

(Quilt top that Luanna is making. I described this pattern to her from a quilt I saw at Hershey and she did a fantastic job putting it together! LOVE her colors!)

Lu & Bob (thank you, Bob, for the best driving mix CDs! They make the miles disappear.)
See those green chairs on this porch? I painted those! And recovered the one seat bright salmon. We put them out with a "Free" sign and they ended up 45 miles away, on the road to Lu's house! I saw them a month ago and couldn't believe it and had to take a picture this time driving by.
Home with Deb's front porch flowers on my back porch! Thank you for a fun weekend. Hope all goes well with house offers tonight!

3 comments:

BobandLu said...

That's hilarious about the chairs! Love it. Thanks for being so good at documenting, telling stories. :)

nichole said...

I did the same sharing time on Sunday too. :)

Crazy story about those chairs!

BobandLu said...

Thanks Lisa! I'm honored to get compliments from "the great quilters!" :)