Saturday, October 2, 2010

Timing is Everything, Sometimes

Something bad has happened inside my computer. I can no longer up-load pictures. John knows what is wrong (a weakness in the video card, whatever that means. Faulty structure.) He has tried 3 times to fix the re-occuring problem. The computer company wants us to send the whole thing in and I will be without it for 2 weeks.

My process has been disrupted! The next three weeks are some of my busiest calendar-scheduled with mural painting jobs, quilt show, Relief Society craft teaching, more painting jobs, a baby shower for a sweet friend, and more sub teaching jobs, when available. I will have lots to show you soon, when I can again!

I was so frustrated about the computer-freak out that John blogged for me yesterday. (He knows all my pass-words, yes. Super-supportive of my goals. Good man.) But this really is me writing today. I have no way of proving that. I feel so intertwined with him, that I catch myself using phrases I hear him saying. How could you tell the difference between us?

He could write a Quilt-Supporting-Mural-Praising-Dad-D-O blog! Seriously, go read his "Of Two Minds" blog and his writing voice will be clear. I admire him, so. He can use his writing talents to ghost-write for me any day.

Or maybe we will start a family-linked one, with our kids, like my parents "Blog to Babcocks" while they are serving full-time missions. We could get it in place before Stewart gets his mission call.

Adieu! (A succinct way of saying, "God, Be With You, Till We Meet Again.")

2 comments:

Lisa Chin said...

Ahhhhhh two weeks of no couple photos? How will I endure?!

John said...

I read your post title as "Tithing is everyting, Sometimes"
My first thoughts were "oh, this is a post about a job offer or some other financial blessing" and I read through it once, then again to see if I had missed something. My tithing regularly exceeds what I would otherwise have budgeted as spendable income. I do believe that the part that God promises in return for my faithful compliance is worth any sacrifice.