My name is Mom-Me at home. Friends who say my given name correctly are highly valued. Jenni-lyn, two distinct sounding names. Not Jen-all-lyn smushed together. I read every day, date husband at least weekly, watch films, daydream, teach early Daily Seminary-Bible Class to (only 13 this year!), cook extravagant meals, make famous fudge, take walks...but mostly I quilt and paint and parent!
Saturday, February 5, 2011
This is What I Do
For the locals. I had made the umbrella purple to match the fan-flair on the other side of the room. Client asked for painted in name in white. Obliged.
8 comments:
I am really glad I got to see it up close. Amazing work Jennilyn!
Love it!
You are amazing. It turned out beautifully!
I hope it was fun for you to do!
You are REALLY talented!! Looks wonderful.
You are so amazing!!! Wow, I am not artistic in the slightest, so I have great admiration for that talent.
Great job, Jenni!
Love the very "you" pink flowers by your signature! :)
Post a Comment