Sunday, July 31, 2011

Comment Attempt

I tried, and tried to post a comment to Elder Landbeck's missionary blog, ("Geeks, Games & Gospel" over there in my sidebar on the right) without sucess.  So here is what I tried to tell him: 

This morning I read 2Nephi 11:4 "My soul delighteth in proving unto my people the truth of the coming of Christ; for, for this end hath the law of Moses been given; and all things which have been given of God from thr beginning of the world, unto man, are the typifying of him."  Thought of this blog entry.  It all testifies of Him.  You can find similarities, examples, object lessons that teach truth in everything!  Love your missionary blog!  Can we invite the ward to read it?

2 comments:

Jane Babcock said...

Are we supposed to not make comments on Elder Landbeck's blog?

Jennilyn said...

Mom, I couldn't figure out how! I kept trying, kept asking me to log in. If you want to, YES! Missionary to missionary! He is allowed to check comments daily, it sounds like. The instruction was to keep it non-newsy, use email/snail mail to "write" to him, but commenting and helping elaborate his ideas/discussion is perfect! You are a good commentor, and would be appreciated, I know!