My computer is in the sewing studio/Emma's room. I have a day to get ready for her company again. John reminds me she is not company, she is family.
Family accepts the piles, the projects in process. She will love me anyway, even if we end up dragging a mattress into her sister's room for her to sleep on. During the school year, I am spoiled with a whole room to spread out in, leave stuff out. Few people have seen the depths of this room in person. It is a sign of pure trust and friendship to let you into my inner sanctum when I am creating.
Maybe John will get a job offer today and I won't be daily blogging a couple photo? I could take a two-week break, focus on getting things done. Will you miss me? Will I miss doing this?
6 comments:
I will miss taking Emma to the airport. I hope you have a great Christmas together.
Yes. Definitely would miss you.
Yes I'd miss you!
I would miss you, yes. I have loved your couple photos and thoughts. -lu
Well, I do know your password. I could keep sneaking up on you and taking pictures of us, and upload them when you aren't looking...
:)
I will miss you and your pics, but I will be so happy!!
Post a Comment