We should have had her take the photo--but she is considering going back to bed. She was home after midnight, and then woke up early to be a guest speaker in seminary. She shared her testimony of Christ and then we talked about being willing to die for your testimony and LIVING for it!
My name is Mom-Me at home. Friends who say my given name correctly are highly valued. Jenni-lyn, two distinct sounding names. Not Jen-all-lyn smushed together. I read every day, date husband at least weekly, watch films, daydream, teach early Daily Seminary-Bible Class to (only 13 this year!), cook extravagant meals, make famous fudge, take walks...but mostly I quilt and paint and parent!
Friday, December 18, 2009
(Emma is HOME!)
We should have had her take the photo--but she is considering going back to bed. She was home after midnight, and then woke up early to be a guest speaker in seminary. She shared her testimony of Christ and then we talked about being willing to die for your testimony and LIVING for it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Cute to see Emma watching you. Looks like John is looking at the camera. Funny.
You look good with your fabulous necklace, matching the tree Jenni! :) We do decorate how we dress don't we?
Funny how I missed Emma when I first looked at the photo or else it didn't click into memory until a second look after I read Deborah's comment.
We want to come visit!
Emma's look is sweet. You can tell she isn't embarrassed to see her parents kiss but is happy that you two love each other so much.
: )
Good to be home.
Post a Comment