Monday, December 21, 2009

Monday Morning Means Another Photo


Photo credit: me! I like this picture with our glasses on. Just another way to look at us.

I am so glad and thankful for this couple photo series project challenge! It has made me very aware of us as a team, as an entity, a unit, a subject to study visually. How we relate to each other, touch one another, lean away or towards one another, kiss or hug or just hold hands and sit by one another has been recorded for our future great grandchildren! They will know we loved each other, just by looking at us and our smiles and swooning!

On Saturday as Maxwell and Emma played paparazzi and kept snapping photos, even after we said, "Enough already!" I realized that it is fun for the photographers and the subjec.

1 comment:

Jane Babcock said...

I dreamed about Landbecks last night. Your photos must inspire me.