Happy Birthday to you, our harpist, our Oreo frosting-in-the-middle girl! We love you!
My name is Mom-Me at home. Friends who say my given name correctly are highly valued. Jenni-lyn, two distinct sounding names. Not Jen-all-lyn smushed together. I read every day, date husband at least weekly, watch films, daydream, teach early Daily Seminary-Bible Class to (only 13 this year!), cook extravagant meals, make famous fudge, take walks...but mostly I quilt and paint and parent!
Friday, December 4, 2009
Kissing Behind a Tree
(Suzanna with a "Z" is our photographer, taken Sunday Nov 15th in backyard. She told us she had seen a cute engagement photo with the couple posed like this. She had to coach her dad on hiding his elbow and getting his feet just right! Umm, and we really were kissing when this was taken!)
Happy Birthday to you, our harpist, our Oreo frosting-in-the-middle girl! We love you!
Happy Birthday to you, our harpist, our Oreo frosting-in-the-middle girl! We love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Cute!!!
Fun photos. Makes me wonder what visual effect a smaller tree would have-- besides seeing more. Good idea.
I like the follow-up pic too!
I am so glad you are finally home. :)
Thanks for the smile:)
Post a Comment