When I mentioned maybe there were too many kissing photos, John said, "Yeah, too bad you aren't in one of those love-less marriages." Ours is very love-ful, and I am thankful.
Tomorrow is John's big interview. The BIG ONE. Praying for success. Could this be the job we are waiting for?
John lost his job and I've gained 5 or more...working more than I ever have painting, quilting for money, crocheting, babysitting, and cleaning. I took a mid-afternoon nap yesterday (jet-lag?) just to get through the day. He is helping a lot. He still does all the laundry here, and the dishes are done by kids.
So I am not complaining about the additional work-load. Just thinking how nice it will be for this job interview to work out for full-time work for my sweetie.
5 comments:
I like it!
Specific prayers every day.
Kissing photo = good
Totally praying for you.
We're praying for John's interviewers, that they will recognize his abilities. (I think your dimples are cute!)
Love, Dad
Post a Comment