Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Dining with Parents


John & Sandy took us out to Prost-a new German restaurant in town. It was wonderful! Great warm potato salad, excellent sauerkraut, red cabbage...Fun evening, talking, eating, and I was busy checking out a mural competitor's work. I liked his mountains. I would love to paint a restaurant in exchange for a meal a week payment.

3 comments:

Jane Babcock said...

I love warm potato salad. And murals.

Lisa Chin said...

Beautiful murals. Always fun to go out to eat and a meal a week in exchange for work would be fabulous. I hope your wish comes true!

Sadly, after seeing so much of your work I'm not sure which quilt is yours in SYTYCQ. :( There are a couple of cute ones I think could be yours but I don't know and since I couldn't tell which was yours (so I could vote for it and keep you in!) I voted for the one I had the most invested in.:( However I really wouldn't mind if mine is the one that gets voted out so that I have one less thing to do. ;) Good luck!

leslie said...

you'll have to tell me where this is. Matt is always up for a good German restaurant. :)