Thursday, March 4, 2010

Is It So Vain?


All these couple photos! The file I have is over, ahem, 1000 pictures. Originally, I decided I would post a picture each day until my sweetie was re-employed, so I guess we could stop now. He has been hired by Westlaw to do file searches, paying piece-meal, per document. That's the good news. Is it vain to keep doing this until John gets a full-time job, with benefits? Taking couple photos has become a daily habit, something we do. This is who we are. More united than we were 6 months ago.

6 comments:

Deb said...

It doesn't seem vain to me. And it has had a purpose. I've enjoyed seeing your pictures. If it were me, I'd grow weary of seeing my half of the picture and would be continually tempted to edit down to just my sweetie. But I need more self-esteem. I admire your willingness to share the pictures with us.

Likely said...

hooray for John! And don't feel like you have to stop. do it if you love it and it helps you! You could still take them and not post one every day. Maybe not doing it every day will also remind you that you have reached a turning point -- he has a job! Maybe choose a day or two every week and post couple pictures PART time, because he is part time ! ha ha...

Lisa Chin said...

Congratulations John! I'm sure it's a joy to have something to do that is brining in some support. The full time with benefits is sure to follow (hopefully sooner than later).

I love seeing the couple photos. Especially the fun you seem to have in cropping and coloring. Perhaps part time photos for part time work is a fun idea. I'm sure you will both be a little more busy right now.

Emmalyn said...

I think you should keep going!

seven smiles said...

YAY!
And I love the couple pics. Very, very sweet.
(Yay! Still excited about the news...)

seven smiles said...

YAY!
And I love the couple pics. Very, very sweet.
(Yay! Still excited about the news...)