Recent flurry of activity. I took my bag of bows to sew to my seminary meeting and then to the RS wonderful conference and luncheon on Saturday, and even sewed through my couch date with John. We've been downloading episodes of "The Middle" and "Community" and laughing out loud. Together.
My name is Mom-Me at home. Friends who say my given name correctly are highly valued. Jenni-lyn, two distinct sounding names. Not Jen-all-lyn smushed together. I read every day, date husband at least weekly, watch films, daydream, teach early Daily Seminary-Bible Class to (only 13 this year!), cook extravagant meals, make famous fudge, take walks...but mostly I quilt and paint and parent!
Sunday, March 14, 2010
Mistletoe in March
Recent flurry of activity. I took my bag of bows to sew to my seminary meeting and then to the RS wonderful conference and luncheon on Saturday, and even sewed through my couch date with John. We've been downloading episodes of "The Middle" and "Community" and laughing out loud. Together.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Together is good.
This afternoon Mama and I visited a family together. We talked with the family about Moral Courage and the help the Lord gives us to get through problems. I felt good working with Mama and interacting with the family.
We're going to be great missionary companions together!
Love, Dad
Post a Comment