I promised Emmalyn
last week a better description of what work I am doing (besides the painting, and babysitting HAZEL DOES NOT DRINK SODA AS A FAMILY RULE! YIKES! DID NOT KNOW WHEN I LET HER TAKE A SIP OF MY *SPRINGLE! BAD BABYSITTER!): I met Ms. Joan while working for the Census. I watched her learn how to fingerprint while I was training as a crew leader. Later, she ended up training me for another phase, and then was my direct supervisor at the end. She is very talented, Renaissance Woman galore, and designs and creates baskets, gifts, amazing things. And I am her underling. Assistant. Grunt. I make things pretty, packaging, wrapping things ready to gift and give.

I told Ms. Joan about my bungee cord ribbon holder in my sewing room, so she bought one for her ribbon. MUCH FASTER and organized!

Sometimes I bring home homework, before a big craft show.

I've got a little assembly line going here to make things faster. Time flies by--I never believe her when she says it is time for lunch. Talking, brainstorming, sharing recipes and folklore and love stories. Great work environment with Penny's scratch-her-head breaks.
Sometimes it is all in the presentation!
*SPRINGLE recipe, created by John. Fill glass with crushed ice. Splash 1/4 cup Pomegranite juice over ice. Fill with Black Cherry diet Fresca. Color is layered in glass-beautifully! Very refreshing.
2 comments:
You are a creative woman blessed with a creative husband!
What a great job for you. How fun!!!
Post a Comment