Sunday, November 7, 2010

Order


I did find the missing notebook I mentioned last week. Piles have been reduced. Order restored.

I am thankful for the organization skills I learned from my mom. She is good at putting like with like. Matching. Sorting. I can live with a certain level of chaos, and then I need a sense of order restored. This is the goal. Being able to locate things instantly. To always know where the scissors are, not just where they should be.

(Note: mending with "hahahahaha" label!)

5 comments:

Jane Babcock said...

You are up early this morning. Organizing still. It looks beautiful. Time to rest and enjoy.

Jennilyn said...

I early-post. This was actually written at 3:15 PM on Saturday. Under "post options" button, you can change the date and the am to pm. Very helpful when I was actually very asleep at 3 am and still asleep at 8 am with the time change. Stake conference today, so later day!

9patchnurse said...

Wow Jennilyn!! That looks awesome. Inspiring. Thank you.

Lisa Chin said...

Beautiful order! Love the "hahaha" label. I have a mending pile and usually the squeeky wheel gets the grease - in other words if you want it mended you must constantly nag me. ;) Looks like it's now time for you to play! Have fun.

Cheryl U said...

I know what you mean about thrift stores, they are WONDERFUL. Sarah has them all scoped out down in Melbourne, can't wait to get down there and do some treasure hunting!!