I am thankful my children know most of their cousins, enough to be friends and have fun together. I am thankful for re-meetings, reminders, re-loving.
My name is Mom-Me at home. Friends who say my given name correctly are highly valued. Jenni-lyn, two distinct sounding names. Not Jen-all-lyn smushed together. I read every day, date husband at least weekly, watch films, daydream, teach early Daily Seminary-Bible Class to (only 13 this year!), cook extravagant meals, make famous fudge, take walks...but mostly I quilt and paint and parent!
Tuesday, November 9, 2010
Reunions/Gatherings
We hadn't seen Maxwell for 4 days while he was on tour. The Maryland State Boychoir had a welcome home concert. Grandma Sandy, Grandpa John, and Great Grandma Billie met us there.
Brother John and Sister Jen came up from VA to hear Max sing.
And to eat.
And talk. And hug.

I am thankful my children know most of their cousins, enough to be friends and have fun together. I am thankful for re-meetings, reminders, re-loving.
I am thankful my children know most of their cousins, enough to be friends and have fun together. I am thankful for re-meetings, reminders, re-loving.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You are a lucky woman.
I look forward to reunions and gatherings. I am grateful when my children gather.
Post a Comment