My name is Mom-Me at home. Friends who say my given name correctly are highly valued. Jenni-lyn, two distinct sounding names. Not Jen-all-lyn smushed together. I read every day, date husband at least weekly, watch films, daydream, teach early Daily Seminary-Bible Class to (only 13 this year!), cook extravagant meals, make famous fudge, take walks...but mostly I quilt and paint and parent!
Saturday, November 6, 2010
Temples
(image emailed from Johnny's phone!) I love to see the temple.
John and I went yesterday. Sweet experience. I am thankful we live only 70 minutes away. Great blessing.
You look like a younger Grandma Babcock in that picture Jennilyn!
We love the temples too. I think our parents have helped teach us to love them. And I'm sure because of your example you are doing the same with your children.
3 comments:
We are adding the blessing of teaching temple prep classes to our lives.
You are so diligent. A great example for us all.
You look like a younger Grandma Babcock in that picture Jennilyn!
We love the temples too. I think our parents have helped teach us to love them. And I'm sure because of your example you are doing the same with your children.
Post a Comment