Sunday, December 26, 2010

Cold Children Hexagon Pose

I woke up with the distinct thought that I needed to take more photos while all my children are all together. Changes of missions and unknowns will make it harder to get all of these beautiful people in one place.

And they are good sports. It was starting to snow. COLD. And I insisted on a photo shoot outside for the great lighting!

This is my favorite one. Well, except Sam is on the end of his patience, plus being hungry after Church. When John saw it, he said, "Cool snowflake effect!"

It didn't work having them look straight up in the sky. Too bright, they said.

3 comments:

seven smiles said...

I LOVE the "snowflake" one! Very cool.

Lisa Chin said...

You are so lucky to have children that will cooperate! Mine avoid the camera like the plague and I end up with blurry, eyes closed photos. :( I love the snowflake photo too!

Valerie said...

Fun!! You have a beautiful family. I saw you on Mormon Mommy Blog followers list and followed your link here.