Welcome to December.

Didn't get a picture of Roxie Jane playing her clarinet or singing, but this is concert hair-do! Slide braid and rope braid.
My name is Mom-Me at home. Friends who say my given name correctly are highly valued. Jenni-lyn, two distinct sounding names. Not Jen-all-lyn smushed together. I read every day, date husband at least weekly, watch films, daydream, teach early Daily Seminary-Bible Class to (only 13 this year!), cook extravagant meals, make famous fudge, take walks...but mostly I quilt and paint and parent!

3 comments:
Thank-you for pictures!
Wish I was close to hear them all.
Wish we could hear them.
What a crazy month! I'm grateful I only have one that had a concert this month. I know I should be grateful to attend these types of things but I don't have a very good attitude about it.
I love the slide braid! I don't think I've ever seen one before.
Post a Comment