
Didn't paint any walls like I would have liked to have done today. But I did clean up spilled paint, put it in smaller containers. Must carry a hammer with me to mural jobs so I can securely close lids before bringing things back home.
And thrift-shopped with Emma. And did a Target run. Thank you to the anonymous quilter friend who gifted me with a gift card there!
Thank you, Mom & Dad. One of my seminary students facebook "Happy Body Day" to me! Love it!
3 comments:
I don't think I've ever seen this picture before! CUTE!
Happy Body Day Mom : )
It was very fun shopping with you today.
Glad you had a happy birthday. We were thinking of you.
I love this photograph! It looks like one you would find on a Hallmark card. Glad you had a great birthday! Hope you get to paint soon.
Post a Comment