Wednesday, December 15, 2010

What to Do With Sweater Parts

My daughter is coming home in two days. Her bed is transmogrified into a project holding tank. Must. Clean. Sewing. Room.

I start early in the day with great intentions, but I keep getting distracted with projects...fun things to make. A whole pile of potential gifts and time running out...

Throw nothing away, when altering sweaters! You can create your own cowl!

Pretty cool/warm cowl scarf inspiration that I had to try!

3 comments:

BobandLu said...

You're a great resource! Yesterday I linked some of my sewing friends to the sweater website you mentioned earlier. I like this one too. Thank you!

Jane Babcock said...

hmmm. I don't think it will get cold enough for a cowl.

Lisa Chin said...

It's amazing the things people do with sweater bits! Some of my friends go to the thrift stores looking for wool sweaters to creat purses and other creations!