Tomb for the unknown Revolutionary War soldier in this same park.
My name is Mom-Me at home. Friends who say my given name correctly are highly valued. Jenni-lyn, two distinct sounding names. Not Jen-all-lyn smushed together. I read every day, date husband at least weekly, watch films, daydream, teach early Daily Seminary-Bible Class to (only 13 this year!), cook extravagant meals, make famous fudge, take walks...but mostly I quilt and paint and parent!
Tuesday, January 25, 2011
Most Embarrassing Thing to Ask For?
Tomb for the unknown Revolutionary War soldier in this same park.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I've had to buy two toilet plungers since we arrived. One for the church and one for the apartment. Every toilet needs one.
They should have planted more than one tree. Maybe they did other places.
Definitely the most embarrassing thing to ask for. :(
It looks like you had a good time despite the embarrassment. ;)
Post a Comment