As I was looking for photos of Maxwell for seminary graduation program, I found this of Sam from last summer, (when we took care of the cat house I painted damask dinning room & Ralph Lauren ballroom gold.) It made me smile! Painting huge scale damask pattern & Sam swimming, makes me smile...
I have a plan for how I can be a good letter writer, without making our missionary feel like he is missing anything and without being too worldly. It will involve the whole family contributing. NOT another blog, but a way to make & share family history & help with gospel teaching. Hard copy sent to Stewart, and a scanned copy to save electronically. SO NO GUILT THROWING AWAY THE LETTER AFTER HE READS IT, and using the missionary art to teach/give away...Am I being too vague? Trying to save the reveal until he sees it in the mail.
1 comment:
It is a real good idea to send a hard copy, because otherwise missionaries can spend all their computer time reading or printing one up.
Post a Comment