After, with polyurethane topcoat of protection.
My name is Mom-Me at home. Friends who say my given name correctly are highly valued. Jenni-lyn, two distinct sounding names. Not Jen-all-lyn smushed together. I read every day, date husband at least weekly, watch films, daydream, teach early Daily Seminary-Bible Class to (only 13 this year!), cook extravagant meals, make famous fudge, take walks...but mostly I quilt and paint and parent!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I love it! The before and after shots really show what an improvement you made.
I wish we were at the painting stage here. Still unpacking and figuring out where to put things.
Cool! I didn't realize that you could pain cement like that! Looks way better.
Looks like home. Here. Great job.
Neat! Your are so blessed with so many talents and it is wonderful that you get to share them with others.
Absolutely gorgeous! You are so blessed to have such talent and to have people find you to use your talent!
Post a Comment