Beautiful day at the DC temple. Congratulations to the Holmes on their sealing day!
The big triple batch of granola he made last week? Nearly gone. Maybe two bowlfuls left. Maxwell asked today if he could be next to learn how to make it.
Food storage dinner: I threw cans of black beans, refried beans, kidney beans, one can of pumpkin, one jar of chunky onion garlic spaghetti sauce into crock pot with some chili powder. 3 hours from now it will be perfect chili.
I asked Stewart if he wanted cornbread or bread sticks to go with it. "The best way I can teach you how to cook is to let you do it!" I helped him gather the ingredients, put my apron around his neck, and left the kitchen. He is making the cornbread now.
3 comments:
Sorry to have missed you. We visited the Smith's (couple from out ward working in the DC temple) just this past Sunday. I'm sorry we didn't have the time to go in. It is so beautiful.
What an interesting chili recipe! I would never have thought to throw chili in there!
That is one beautiful blue sky. Sounds and looks like Stewart is ready!
you are a good mama.
Post a Comment