My name is Mom-Me at home. Friends who say my given name correctly are highly valued. Jenni-lyn, two distinct sounding names. Not Jen-all-lyn smushed together. I read every day, date husband at least weekly, watch films, daydream, teach early Daily Seminary-Bible Class to (only 13 this year!), cook extravagant meals, make famous fudge, take walks...but mostly I quilt and paint and parent!
Wednesday, January 16, 2013
Glow In Dark Bouncy Ball Earrings
It would be fun to have a Jen club. Meet Jen W. She goes to Church with us. I was her boss one summer. She is a good worker. Creative, funny, wise. Today we had an earring-making day. She showed me some nifty tricks. Shared a rinestone to put on my zombie necklace. We made matching earrings, went thrift store shopping and dollar store searching for more tiny junk finds. My favorite are the astronaut ones--I'll show you after I get the jump rings to finish them off.
One injury/one bandaid day. Shared potsticker chopstick lunch. Lots of laughs & hugs & advice about our personal burdens.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sounds like a fun day!
Way cool earrings!
Post a Comment