The Beard Question comes up a lot between us. He is more than willing to shave every day. I have to talk him into growing it--and I do love it. Sweet whiskery kisses, soft in my hands, familiar. He had a beard when we got married. And it has been insteresting this round to see the color pattern, just like his dad's (Sandy describes it as drool marks, and she loves it, too.).
Why are missionaries clean cut? The modern day prophet? One of my favorite recent talks on why it matters by Elder Dallin H. Oaks.
What Makes Mormons tic? Washington Post article says it well.
I am thankful he is a good man, a godly man, a humble and gracious man who made me French toast breakfast Saturday morning, serves me in so many ways, doing anything to make me happy.
5 comments:
I love beards too. Roger didn't grow one this year because so many others were growing one. And I do miss it. Thankfully I love him all ways.
"Drool!" Funny.
Dean's beard has every color in his beard. He shaved his mini beard from the break off today too.
Soft beard can be nice I guess. Wire brush no.
I may have missed the point, but did John just shave because of those articles?
Post a Comment