My name is Mom-Me at home. Friends who say my given name correctly are highly valued. Jenni-lyn, two distinct sounding names. Not Jen-all-lyn smushed together. I read every day, date husband at least weekly, watch films, daydream, teach early Daily Seminary-Bible Class to (only 13 this year!), cook extravagant meals, make famous fudge, take walks...but mostly I quilt and paint and parent!
Tuesday, January 15, 2013
What is Your Soul Worth?
$10.00 @ Target. LOVE it, but was dismayed to see on my receipt the cashier had somehow completely not scanned it, only charged me for the other things in my bag. Freebie? No. Keep me honest, please! The service desk lady was grateful I stopped to pay more money on my way out of the store.
If it had been $100.00 or even $1.00 that got forgotten and not charged--it isn't worth the trade-off to me.
Now my soul-rug is a good reminder of who I want to be.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Your soul is beautiful! And the rug looks great. :)
Good reminder
About a month-ish ago on a visit to target (there's one right by I-15 entrance on the way home from work, after I've went around the north side of the lake and about to head south) : I didn't realize until after I was almost home... they had overcharged me by $20. I had kept track so carefully when shopping, put back things knowing what cash I had on hand. Then got flustered and just used charged the $20 overcharged. Sigh.
I am so grateful for the wonderful lessons of worth, honesty, and integrity.
And the rug is very cool!
Post a Comment