Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Le Bebe


This was my gift (dinosaur wash hand mitt-Target- over head of hanger with receiving blanket -a yard of flannel sewn to shiny silky gray smooth fabric) inside to hold head up), to this sweetheart:
Fun shower. 7 pregnant women in our church group. Here are the 3 next due:
I am full of advice and slightly naughty with some of it. It is okay that my baby is alomst 12. I did tell the ladies I know we kept our babies awake with our parenting efforts and trying so hard to put them to sleep. We figured that out by Roxie, letting her fuss a little, but learning how to self-sleep.
I helped with the decorations the night before, following directions from pintrist:
Would have loved to have taken these chairs home with me...perfectly orange.


3 comments:

landbeck said...

I miss le bebe! He made me smile everytime I looked at him, so I am glad he's here to remember...

Lisa Chin said...

haha - that's a great baby gift idea!

I do love those chairs. I wonder where she got them. Such great fabric!

nurse.ney said...

It was a great day :)