L=lovely
U=unique
A=artsy
N=nice
N=natural
A=alive!
We grew up singing a 2nd verse of the traditional "Happy Birthday" song. It goes like this: 'Tis love brings us here (repeated until almost the end of the song when you sing "Happy Birthday to you!" with the last phrase. My married family has adopted the tradition. All our kids know to wait to blow out candles until the very end.
'Tis the physical love of your parents that helped create your body.
'Tis love that Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ has for us--creating this world, the Great Plan of Happiness for us to come here with bodies to live and learn and love.
'Tis love for YOU that we gather and sing (even virtually).
1 comment:
Thank you thank you for the song and gift Jenni! I don't think I've seen those pictures! After seeing them I remember you taking them. One of my favorite things about that reunion was the sunrise and one of my favorite things about birthdays is our "Tis love brings us here" verse. You help me to feel loved! I am having a happy birthday
Post a Comment