I stumbled across this photo from an old file--it is a paper-pieced tiny block I did for an internet exchange group, the Lassies-Fair. Round Robins in quilting cirlces are a fun way to sew, each participant adding something to the project. This is for Lynne's quilt (she lives in Florida).
My name is Mom-Me at home. Friends who say my given name correctly are highly valued. Jenni-lyn, two distinct sounding names. Not Jen-all-lyn smushed together. I read every day, date husband at least weekly, watch films, daydream, teach early Daily Seminary-Bible Class to (only 13 this year!), cook extravagant meals, make famous fudge, take walks...but mostly I quilt and paint and parent!
Wednesday, October 15, 2008
Small Exchange
I stumbled across this photo from an old file--it is a paper-pieced tiny block I did for an internet exchange group, the Lassies-Fair. Round Robins in quilting cirlces are a fun way to sew, each participant adding something to the project. This is for Lynne's quilt (she lives in Florida).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I like the patterns and color combinations. The colors remind me a little of the purse you made for me which I really like.
Post a Comment