The front screen door slams hard, CRASH, and you know someone has walked in. Or escaped. I'm not a cow-girl, but this rusted relic reminded me of western roots, and it helped disguise the scary curly screen that I would remove except it helps keep the screening from being pushed out. I am ready to change the door, thought I should show the before picture. Turquoise and brown floor mat from Target.
My name is Mom-Me at home. Friends who say my given name correctly are highly valued. Jenni-lyn, two distinct sounding names. Not Jen-all-lyn smushed together. I read every day, date husband at least weekly, watch films, daydream, teach early Daily Seminary-Bible Class to (only 13 this year!), cook extravagant meals, make famous fudge, take walks...but mostly I quilt and paint and parent!
Saturday, October 11, 2008
Welcome Home
The front screen door slams hard, CRASH, and you know someone has walked in. Or escaped. I'm not a cow-girl, but this rusted relic reminded me of western roots, and it helped disguise the scary curly screen that I would remove except it helps keep the screening from being pushed out. I am ready to change the door, thought I should show the before picture. Turquoise and brown floor mat from Target.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love turquoise and brown together. Can I guess what the door will turn into? Turquoise??
Round em up and gather them in. Not a bad icon for the front door.
Post a Comment