This is one of my favorite poses with all 6 kids. I lie down on the ground and have them cluster together. We will try another one at Christmas time when Emma is back home to visit! I want to do an Eternal Family portrait, too, white background, white outfits, everyone happy and loving. How many family shots are half of us grimmacing and my mouth is open because I am yelling at everyone to SMILE and they all want to be done already.

And this photo was few years ago at the swimming pool (Sam is pretty modest all the time)...
4 comments:
So cute. I think I am going to have to copy your idea.
I love that! How fun to have faces so no one is comparing bodies...(I am a little obsessed right now...) And just happy, smiling faces.
I love the white on white idea. Love the idea of posting candid real-life photos. Love my new green walls as well. If I ever paint the dining room I will probably end up doing a total new photo wall. It probably won't happen until then.
I like the circle of siblings on the floor idea too for those who don't stand still well. Wish we could get Alena to participate.
Post a Comment