Here is Gyleen's quilt--I have two blocks in it, the black haired lady in the window and the 2 kids washing dishes blocks...I am published in her book, too!
My name is Mom-Me at home. Friends who say my given name correctly are highly valued. Jenni-lyn, two distinct sounding names. Not Jen-all-lyn smushed together. I read every day, date husband at least weekly, watch films, daydream, teach early Daily Seminary-Bible Class to (only 13 this year!), cook extravagant meals, make famous fudge, take walks...but mostly I quilt and paint and parent!
Wednesday, October 22, 2008
Wish you had been there...
I had this huge life event, big show. I was disappointed that friends didn't come. When I have a one woman show, I hope they do.
Here is Gyleen's quilt--I have two blocks in it, the black haired lady in the window and the 2 kids washing dishes blocks...I am published in her book, too!

Here is Gyleen's quilt--I have two blocks in it, the black haired lady in the window and the 2 kids washing dishes blocks...I am published in her book, too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I agree, it was amazing! Wish there were a way to show people pictures of the installation. Certainly understand the media rules about not posting pictures of the AAQI quilts. But you did an incredible job, Jenni!
I wish I was in town! Next year tell me about all the shows and I'll try to come.
Post a Comment