It was a beautiful morning on the Susquehanna River!
My name is Mom-Me at home. Friends who say my given name correctly are highly valued. Jenni-lyn, two distinct sounding names. Not Jen-all-lyn smushed together. I read every day, date husband at least weekly, watch films, daydream, teach early Daily Seminary-Bible Class to (only 13 this year!), cook extravagant meals, make famous fudge, take walks...but mostly I quilt and paint and parent!
Sunday, July 12, 2009
Birth and RE-birth Day!
It was a beautiful morning on the Susquehanna River!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Wow, what wonderful pictures. It made me cry to think about. Oh how I wish we were there. I love you all so much.
Awesome photos! Congratulations to Roxie Jane!
What a wonderful memory she has created along with everlasting covenants. Thank you for giving me a glimse into your special day.
Beautiful! What a wonderful family you have.
Beautiful pictures Jenni. You should definitely print at least one of the water ones.
Those pictures are incredible! It is amazing that Roxi is that grown up!
Post a Comment