Friday, July 17, 2009

Missing Max

Thank you, Julie, for the pictures in Kansas City!

That is Maxwell, 2nd from the right! It is so good to see he is doing well! Glad he got to see Julie and David's artsy-fartsy cool house!


Max won't be home for another week. He is on tour, out west, singing with the Maryland State Boychoir. The week before he left, he was gone at youth conference, and before that, High Adventure. These pictures are all taken by Mark Koncurat.



I am mothering from a distance this week. Busy summer, kids doing all kinds of projects, working, computer gaming, wii-ing. I have to concentrate on the moments I do have them face to face, and ask them questions, listen, check on their health and needs.

3 comments:

Jane Babcock said...

Fun pictures. I bet Max misses your cooking.

Lisa Chin said...

Love the pictures in the water. Summer is flying by! It will be over soon and they will be off at school all day and activities all night. :(

Deb said...

What a sandwich! Max has a fun personality. And I can feel the power of that water going over Max and Stewart just looking at the pictures. Amazing.