My name is Mom-Me at home. Friends who say my given name correctly are highly valued. Jenni-lyn, two distinct sounding names. Not Jen-all-lyn smushed together. I read every day, date husband at least weekly, watch films, daydream, teach early Daily Seminary-Bible Class to (only 13 this year!), cook extravagant meals, make famous fudge, take walks...but mostly I quilt and paint and parent!
Tuesday, July 28, 2009
Summer almost over
Tomorrow I am finishing up a baby nursery, giraffe themed: Max is home from tour, concert on his birthday and I made him key lime pies! Few more chances to go swimming before school starts up again!
4 comments:
Ahhh! Is it really almost over? That means I have to do back to school shopping soon - uck. Glad I got to go to the beach once at least!
Roxie Jane's swim goggle picture made me smile. Love those swim shirts. Pies look very yummy!
Is the outdoor pool part of the same sports complex? Hard to remember. Looks fun.
Yay for Max!
Post a Comment