...he is hundreds of miles away chaperoning and keeping up with energetic teenagers, when he stops, takes a picture of a quilt because it made him think of you. Plus just being thankful for non-string springs and the fact we don't have a trundle bed and little kids sleeping in our bedroom. He knows what I like, and I like that about him. I highly recommend chapter 3 of his "How we met" chronicles. Link is also to the right, John "Of Two Minds" over on the sidebar.->
My name is Mom-Me at home. Friends who say my given name correctly are highly valued. Jenni-lyn, two distinct sounding names. Not Jen-all-lyn smushed together. I read every day, date husband at least weekly, watch films, daydream, teach early Daily Seminary-Bible Class to (only 13 this year!), cook extravagant meals, make famous fudge, take walks...but mostly I quilt and paint and parent!
Monday, July 20, 2009
You know your husband loves you when...
...he is hundreds of miles away chaperoning and keeping up with energetic teenagers, when he stops, takes a picture of a quilt because it made him think of you. Plus just being thankful for non-string springs and the fact we don't have a trundle bed and little kids sleeping in our bedroom. He knows what I like, and I like that about him. I highly recommend chapter 3 of his "How we met" chronicles. Link is also to the right, John "Of Two Minds" over on the sidebar.->
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You can also tell by how even now, lo, these decades later, he continues to follow you around and leave you notes...
:)
Also, I noticed in his pictures he had a close up of a mantel that looked like it was painted (?) and very cool looking. I immediately thought of you and thought that he took a picture of it so he could take home and show you. :)
Post a Comment