(click on picture for upclose view of drops of paint, blue hands, etc)
This is what I look like after a long day painting. Sherman Williams "Spa" and can't remember the name of the dark, rich brown. It was like painting with chocolate pudding! Client allowed me to paint the ceiling--and it looks stunning! I painted the closet the same blue. Tomorrow girls' names, polka dots, faux rick-rack trim.
John's interview was 1 1/2 hours, he is one of 6 they are considering. We should hear back early next week if he had a return interview...Exciting! Prayers are answered!
I got a call from Census Department! They offered me a job, recruiting, same pay as earlier this year, plus miles. I start training/working on Monday morning! John will keep helping with babysitting and getting the kids off to school until Emma comes home and we put her to work!
And seminary was incredible this morning. We ended the discussion with singing, "I Stand All Amazed at the Love Jesus Offers Me..."
Things are going to be okay! Hallelujah!
6 comments:
It's time to make your lunch!
Sweet post, and you deserve all the blessings... it will all work out. Sometimes it is hard to understand why we need particular experiences. It all seems much clearer when we look back, doesn't it?
Great news. I'm so glad you post every day. I'm feeling emotional about the gift from your quilter friends. You are loved.
Good things. Thanks for letting us know how things are going.
Those sound like great blessings. When you get a chance out of your busy schedule, please send us pictures of the work you did at your mom's!
Good news!! I hope you post pictures of your painting projects!
Post a Comment