Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Too Much of a Bright Thing? Nah!

I am not afraid to play with color. Sometimes I make things worse--but sometimes wonderful things happen!


The before picture, non-tilt-ed, color okay. You can see the balloons in the chandelier from Suzu's party. Me in paint shirt (I have a job today). His head was cut off (reason I played with the colors) so we took the following one and called it the end of the shoot.


Untouched.
This is the outside of a church in Havre de Grace where Max sang earlier this month. With a little brighter colors (it was a fuzzy picture to start out, I couldn't ruin it).

That is my advice for the day: play with color! (save a copy, first if photo playing).

4 comments:

Emmalyn said...

I am glad you share your love of color with us!

We love color too!

Jane Babcock said...

And your love of play!

landbeck said...

You are the brightest thing in every one of my days.

Lisa Chin said...

I love your colorplay!