The stars were bright. Night air brisk. I couldn't resist. I was hungry. It had been a long 12-hours. I was ready for blood. Frustrated, stressed from un-realistic demands. Time for just one kiss...(he was holding the camera and thought "we" were looking at the stars-bright, beautiful, clear night! This is how to photo bomb your own couple picture-or how to pretend to be a mosquito, which were also biting!) BEWARE!
My name is Mom-Me at home. Friends who say my given name correctly are highly valued. Jenni-lyn, two distinct sounding names. Not Jen-all-lyn smushed together. I read every day, date husband at least weekly, watch films, daydream, teach early Daily Seminary-Bible Class to (only 13 this year!), cook extravagant meals, make famous fudge, take walks...but mostly I quilt and paint and parent!
Friday, May 7, 2010
An Astronomer and his Vampiric Girlfriend
...with car keys in her hand because she just got back from RS mtg. THIS IS FRIDAY'S POST STOP WE ARE ALIVE AND WELL STOP

The stars were bright. Night air brisk. I couldn't resist. I was hungry. It had been a long 12-hours. I was ready for blood. Frustrated, stressed from un-realistic demands. Time for just one kiss...(he was holding the camera and thought "we" were looking at the stars-bright, beautiful, clear night! This is how to photo bomb your own couple picture-or how to pretend to be a mosquito, which were also biting!) BEWARE!
The stars were bright. Night air brisk. I couldn't resist. I was hungry. It had been a long 12-hours. I was ready for blood. Frustrated, stressed from un-realistic demands. Time for just one kiss...(he was holding the camera and thought "we" were looking at the stars-bright, beautiful, clear night! This is how to photo bomb your own couple picture-or how to pretend to be a mosquito, which were also biting!) BEWARE!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Great photo! lol I love the photos that have more personality than just a great smile.
Ha ha!
Post a Comment