7 am feels luxurious. This is true, un-touched bed head Saturday morning real time.
Things I notice: John's peeking open eye, since he is holding the camera. Our un-matching pillows-his was a Valentine's gift from me, a heart sewn on a gray flannel thrifted pillowcase perfect condition-brand new with a single hole that the heart sits on now. My pillow is a birthday gift to him last year-luxurious 700 thread count sheets that are a bit darker than his eyes, but remind me of him.
One of the best marriage advice tips I've heard and agree with: buy the best sheets you can afford/find. Make bed a comfortable haven for you. A place you want to be together.
2 comments:
John's peeking eye is funny. If he weren't peeking I would have thought the kids snuck in to photograph you in bed. haha
I have those same sheets and love them. My mom taught me to buy good sheets...they are worth it.
Post a Comment