My name is Mom-Me at home. Friends who say my given name correctly are highly valued. Jenni-lyn, two distinct sounding names. Not Jen-all-lyn smushed together. I read every day, date husband at least weekly, watch films, daydream, teach early Daily Seminary-Bible Class to (only 13 this year!), cook extravagant meals, make famous fudge, take walks...but mostly I quilt and paint and parent!
Sunday, May 23, 2010
Sunday Hugs
T-shirts from that W store David won't shop at- $1 each on clearance. Wishing they came in bigger sizes! Roxie is standing under the London Bridge postcard Em sent! Thinking of you!
I won't shop there if there are other options. W happens to be the only store in tiny town for us here. Ask Julie about T-shirt transfers using laser prints and a blender marker!
2 comments:
Cute shirts! I love them!
I won't shop there if there are other options. W happens to be the only store in tiny town for us here.
Ask Julie about T-shirt transfers using laser prints and a blender marker!
Post a Comment