Tuesday, May 4, 2010

For Stewart

Interesting, I cannot make this blog publish in another day or two, it MUST upload now, today, right away, and it interrupts my photo story Date Game--I am learning lots about photo editing, trying to get the music to fit the pictures...Stewart is our senior, graduating in a month, taking 5 AP tests this week, off to BYU in the fall. Good JOB! We love you!

3 comments:

Lisa Chin said...

Very nice. I guess Stewart wanted to be published right away! lol

Emmalyn said...

WHOO!

Jennilyn said...

He corrected me at dinner, only 4 AP tests. He said the computer science one today he finished an hour before the allotted end time. I guess that means it was easy. Calculus tomorrow with Max. Nerdy brothers. I think they are more alike than they like to admit. Stewart chose "Choose the Right" to sing in seminary--or was that me? Cannot remember now. Time for bed. This is me, commenting to myself. Strange.