Sort of a couple photo. All the kids are gone Friday night except Roxie. Empty house. I am finally done with interview meetings for the day. I can only work 5 hours Saturday and I am out of time for the week. Must conserve hours for the weekends! Turn off my phone? Almost everything has been assigned out. Amazing crew. I like being the boss. But I like stopping for the day, too. Go check out So You Think You Can Quilt voting next week. Vote. For the one you like best, not just for the one you guess is mine. 8<) Theme is circles...
My name is Mom-Me at home. Friends who say my given name correctly are highly valued. Jenni-lyn, two distinct sounding names. Not Jen-all-lyn smushed together. I read every day, date husband at least weekly, watch films, daydream, teach early Daily Seminary-Bible Class to (only 13 this year!), cook extravagant meals, make famous fudge, take walks...but mostly I quilt and paint and parent!
Saturday, May 15, 2010
Color Play Same Room 2 Shots
Sort of a couple photo. All the kids are gone Friday night except Roxie. Empty house. I am finally done with interview meetings for the day. I can only work 5 hours Saturday and I am out of time for the week. Must conserve hours for the weekends! Turn off my phone? Almost everything has been assigned out. Amazing crew. I like being the boss. But I like stopping for the day, too. Go check out So You Think You Can Quilt voting next week. Vote. For the one you like best, not just for the one you guess is mine. 8<) Theme is circles...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment