Same photo shoot as yesterday's post, but I am scurrying trying to pre-blog knowing this machine is dying and over-heating (typed over-eating first time).
You can see my living room glowing RL ballroom paint silver candlestick paint! Love what it does to ceilings. A high recommendation. (Loving puns today and always.)
Go vote for your favorite quilt. John had a horrible time guessing mine this round. Doesn't look like my work? Go push on button for "So You Think You Can Quilt" at Brown Paper Packages.
3 comments:
Computer is fixed this morning!
And I discounted the one I *thought* was yours (it looks like another one you've done previously, lovely!) because of what you told me about it.
Try me again next round, you know I know your style!
I voted yesterday and was having a hard time trying to decide which one was yours. I hope it is the one I voted for! Lots of good ones this time around!
Did you repaint the ceiling or is that just glowing more with the white?
I like it!
Post a Comment