Monday, May 16, 2011

Indulge This Mom For A Moment

#1
#2
#3
#4
#5
#6
Which one looks the most like him? The most relaxed, handsome, missonary-plaque-in-the-foyer appropriate? Help!

9 comments:

Suzu said...

I think that number 5 looks the best

Laura said...

I like 6 with 5 a close second. Cute elder!

LJ said...

I like either 3 or 5.

Fine Art By Jennifer said...

2, 3 or 6. Any of those look like happy relaxed Stewart to me.

Jane Babcock said...

I like #3

Lisa Chin said...

He looks very excited to be a missionary! I like photo #3.

nichole said...

Are all these votes making it easier or harder? lol. My vote is #6.

seven smiles said...

My heart just skipped a beat.
I can't believe departure has come already.

(It took me a minute to figure out who the RS president was in a few posts back.) ;)

Oh, Jennilyn! How are you doing? Does it seem surreal to have reached this parenting milestone?

(PS-I like #5)

BobandLu said...

Well my vote for #3 is probably too late! There are not bad ones. :)