My name is Mom-Me at home. Friends who say my given name correctly are highly valued. Jenni-lyn, two distinct sounding names. Not Jen-all-lyn smushed together. I read every day, date husband at least weekly, watch films, daydream, teach early Daily Seminary-Bible Class to (only 13 this year!), cook extravagant meals, make famous fudge, take walks...but mostly I quilt and paint and parent!
Sunday, January 27, 2013
Youth Standing Strong
People are constantly amazed when I tell them I teach Bible Study class every school morning at 6 am. They really do come. Not for me. But to learn more about Christ and feel good.
The LDS youth theme for 2013 is "Stand ye in holy places" and be not moved. Go here for more information.
Suzanna is 5th from the right.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
i love the picture! it reminded me of a request our bishop had; he wants each quorum and class to take a group picture for the bulletin board showing their interpretation of standing in holy places.
Post a Comment