1. What is something mom always says to you? "How are you?"
2. What makes mom happy? "When we treat each other kindly."
3. What makes mom sad? "When we don't respect each other."
4. How does your mom make you laugh? "Ugh. That's a hard one."
5. What was your mom like as a child? "I never knew."
6. How old is your mom? "Ahh, 41."
7. How tall is your mom? "Almost as tall as me."
8. What is her favorite thing to do? "She likes to sew."
9. What does your mom do when you're not around? "She usually gets the place ready for people that are coming over."
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? "For sewing."
11. What is your mom good at? "Sewing."
12. What is your mom not very good at? "Homework."
13. What does your mom do for her job? "Do you have a job?"
14. What is your mom's favorite food? "I don't know. My favorite food is hamburgers, hotdogs, and s'mores."
15. What makes you proud of your mom? "When she does something good like help us at doing things."
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? "A mom."
17. What do you and your mom do together? "Sometimes clean my room, cook dinner, help each other."
18. How are you and your mom the same? "We like to play in the water."
19. How are you and your mom different? "I don't like to sew but I like to play."
20. How do you know your mom loves you? "Because she cooks for us, cares for us, she picks us up all the time and talks to us."
21. What does your mom like most about your dad? "He buys food for you to cook!"
22. Where is your moms favorite place to go? "I don't know, but mine is Cactus Willie's!"
here are Roxie's answers:
1. What is something mom always says to you? "There's nothing you usually say to me, well, putting away clean laundry."
2. What makes mom happy? "When we're doing things you want us to."
3. What makes mom sad? "When we are fighting."
4. How does your mom make you laugh? "She tells me funny stories about her childhood."
5. What was your mom like as a child? "You lived somewhere in Utah!"
6. How old is your mom? "Ohh, this is a hard one. I think 41, 40 or 39."
7. How tall is your mom? "Probably 7 or 8 feet tall."
8. What is her favorite thing to do? "Hmm. Sew and paint."
9. What does your mom do when you're not around? "She does all of her work, peacefully."
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? "Painting."
11. What is your mom good at? "Painting and sewing."
12. What is your mom not very good at? "Playing computer games!"
13. What does your mom do for her job? "Paint for people, murals."
14. What is your mom's favorite food? "Chicken."
15. What makes you proud of your mom? "That she cooks most of the dinners."
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? "Jerry from Tom & Jerry."
17. What do you and your mom do together? "On our own? Hmm. Sometimes talking with each other."
18. How are you and your mom the same? "We both want long hair and we both have the last name Landbeck. We both are in the upstairs. "
19. How are you and your mom different? "You have glasses and I don't."
20. How do you know your mom loves you? "She cooks dinner for me."
21. What does your mom like most about your dad? "When he goes on dates with you..."
22. Where is your moms favorite place to go? "Italian Sensations restaurant, where us three went..."
For the record, I am young at heart, slightly older in other places, and thankful my children see me as younger and taller than I actually am!
5 comments:
My favorites:
From Sam - what you aren't good at: homework. I laughed out loud.
From Roxie Jane:
You as cartoon character: JErry - laughed out loud again.
Cute idea, will be fun when the boys are older.... thanks for the laughs!
It's interesting to see the differences and the personalities of your children just based on their answers. Fun! Makes me wonder what mine would say.
Makes me wonder what my children would say about me now. You could do it in past tense: What is something mom always said to you? etc.
I remember asking similar questions once long ago and deciding I was focusing way too much on trying to get the kids to clean house and that I needed to focus more on having a spiritual home and a fun home. Easier said than done.
Woa 7 or 8 feet tall! That's great! I love reading those answers. I too, wonder how I look to my children. I'm not thinking they would give me even 6 feet of height though.
He buys food for you to cook!!
I LOVE IT!!!
Post a Comment