My name is Mom-Me at home. Friends who say my given name correctly are highly valued. Jenni-lyn, two distinct sounding names. Not Jen-all-lyn smushed together. I read every day, date husband at least weekly, watch films, daydream, teach early Daily Seminary-Bible Class to (only 13 this year!), cook extravagant meals, make famous fudge, take walks...but mostly I quilt and paint and parent!
Suzu wants us to vary the compliments we give her. Today, Suzu, you are amazing! This was a spontaneous FHE activity, thanks to exciting, wonderful, talented children! The painting/rearranging job is for Wright's home--still for sale!
I really like this video with the pictures, music, and videos too. Your children have grown! since we last saw them. What a fun family and interesting life you have.
Absolutely wonderful! The music and pictures were great! Have missed your smiling face at the guild and Wild Threads meetings! Much love and Prayers, Cheryl
5 comments:
Suzu wants us to vary the compliments we give her. Today, Suzu, you are amazing! This was a spontaneous FHE activity, thanks to exciting, wonderful, talented children! The painting/rearranging job is for Wright's home--still for sale!
I've got a home, but not one of those beautiful couches. Nice!
I really like this video with the pictures, music, and videos too. Your children have grown! since we last saw them. What a fun family and interesting life you have.
That was fun to watch! I like both jobs. One looks more fun, though.
Absolutely wonderful! The music and pictures were great! Have missed your smiling face at the guild and Wild Threads meetings! Much love and Prayers, Cheryl
Post a Comment