Guest speaker Brother Mark, the young men's president, brought donuts to daily seminary. He told the students that he woke up half hour before his alarm, at 4:30, wide awake, so he was able to come today. He told them a great story from his mission in Sweden about the blessings coming after the trial of his faith. He bore testimony that their being here in seminary was part of their testimony, by DOING, they are showing they know it is true.
I feel blessed and thankful for this home, for my family. Thankful for a good husband who is trying so hard. Thankful for good friends, for technology. For doctors. I am going to get my ear looked at today while we still have insurance...
5 comments:
I hope it isn't the creepy crud I just got over. I had an icky inner ear infection that made me feel like I was walking in a fun house all the time.
Feel better - I have been sending Johnny links every time I see something open!!
There must be special seminary teacher blessings. I'm glad.
I definately believe you will make it through this trial because of those seminary teacher blessings. I love the words you write on walls. Your letters are so perfect and the sayings so inspiring.
I have been keeping an eye out for clipboards that can be hung up like yours. I love that idea for dealing with all the paper that comes home. Walmart is not the place. Theirs are to fancy schmancy plasticy.
I love your kitchen and the great feeling that the words give it. The color gives it a great feeling too. Thanks for taking us in on Friday and feeding us lunch.
Post a Comment